Episode #3 w/ Peep Laja: On Playing the Long Game and Practicing Patience
In this episode, I had the pleasure of speaking to Peep Laja, the founder of several businesses, including Conversion XL, Speero, and most recently, his newest venture, Wynter. As well as being an entrepreneur, speaker and author, he’s regarded as one of the leading conversion rate optimization experts in the world.
Go to growthreport.ch and receive a free weekly briefing on growth marketing and personal leadership.
Peep has always had big ambitions. During our conversation, he talked about maintaining multiple businesses, including the elements needed to scale a business, what he looks for during the hiring process, learning when to delegate, and education best practices.
- 04:06 - Identifying When to Scale Your Business
- 12:54 - Playing the Long Game and Practicing Patience
- 15:49 - Doing What You Enjoy and Knowing When to Delegate
- 19:25 - Goal Setting For Teams
- 22:01 - Finding the Areas Where Your Employees Thrive
- 24:41 - The Importance of Having a Good Vendor Manager
- 31: 14 - Key Areas Where Conventional Online Education Fails
- 36:19 - The Bigger the Business, the Smaller the Differentiation
- 42:30 - Next Steps and New Directions
- 56:24 - Advice for Marketing Leaders